Wednesday, May 18, 2011

                                              A Little  Problem
 Do you see the globe on the right of   this post? Look at how many people have gone on it. Only 182 visits! I know there are some blogs that never get anyone on their blog but, I have had a blog for about a year now so I would like to at least have anywhere from 300 visits or more by the end of the year. Oh, did I mention that I put that globe on my blog 6 or 7 MONTHS ago! I don't want to sound desperate but come on. I rarely get comments on posts and I only have 5 followers that are mostly my friends. Can you believe that the last time I got a comment on one of my posts was on February 26, 2011. Don't tell me that you wouldn't cry or at least feel really bad about that. I would really appreciate that people would take the time to come onto a blog, read a post by them and leave a comment. Wouldn't you like it if  someone did that to you.
 I don't know why people don't go onto my blog maybe it's because people don't  have access  to a computer or maybe it's because they are way to busy to read a blog or maybe, and I  really hope this is not the problem, I'm a bad writer. You might say that I'm really not a bad writer but that's the message I'm getting from people when I look at my globe and see that only 182 people have visited my blog in the past 6 or 7 months, and I really would like to hear feedback from anyone in the world telling me how good or bad I did and how I can make my writing better. You don't even need to put your first name or any other personal information to do that. Now please tell your friends and family to come and give my blog a shot and if they really don't like it they never have to read one of my blog posts again. I hope you decide to came back and read a future blog post. Leave a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment