Wednesday, May 18, 2011

                       A Move Away
luggage 
 Have you ever been told that your friend or family member that you are really close to is moving? If the answer is yes then you know how I felt when my cousins moved all the way from New Jersey to Florida. Well before I end up getting to far ahead of my self, I'll start from the beginning of the story. Every summer I stay at  my grandma's house for about 6 hours a day. It gets really boring there but, sometimes my cousins come and stay for a while. We always find a way to have some fun with each other but the one day they said that they were moving, we might as well have been statues. We were all so sad since we knew each other since the day we were born, but we knew we had to make each and every second we had together count. We took pictures with each other, played lots of games and played with their dogs almost every day.

Well fun was fun but sadly the time came for family to depart. I felt to sullen that I couldn't bear watch them start the ride to Florida. I really missed them when on day, they came back! I was so happy when I heard the news, and they weren't visiting they were staying!  We were so overjoyed! My brother, my dad and I helped unpack the mover truck and put some of the things back  where they belong. I don't know what I would do in the summer if they were still in Florida. Anyway I have to go so bye and don't forget to leave a comment! :)


                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment