Saturday, February 12, 2011

      Applications Are For My Parents Not For Me

 Should kids in middle school and high school have to apply for elective classes?
A Large School Bus - Royalty Free Clipart PictureIn case you don't know what a elective is it's a class like band, art, Spanish, etc.

  I'm in middle school and I know I wouldn't like to make a resume for a class like Spanish or art. I'm not good at art but, I would like to be and if I had to make a resume to take that class, I would never learn how to a good artist. Same thing with others, if they had to make a resume for a class they have no experience what so ever in they would never get in and they would never learn that certain thing they want to. Now that I think about it schools wouldn't be schools if students had to apply for a class they had no experience with. I can understand that schools want kids that have experience playing a instrument in band and orchestra but, it's not like the schools are going up against each other to see who has the best drawers. I know that I speak for all middle and high school students when I say that students shouldn't have to apply for elective classes.

 Some people might have different point of views depending whether the situation affects you or not but, I know that if you were in middle school or high school you wouldn't like the fact that you would have to apply for a certain class. Join the argument by leaving a comment with your thoughts on the topic. :)






                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment