Friday, February 25, 2011

http://images.clipartof.com/small/1046194-Cartoon-Construction-Kids-Poster-Art-Print.jpg     Teamwork     
In your life you will have to have to have teamwork. Teamwork is important because if you work separately someone can do something wrong and that is going to hurt the whole group. Working as a team will help everyone in life because if I worked at MC Donald’s and if I was the only employee I would have to do a lot of work.  If I was the only employee I would collapse because of all the work! I would have to make the food, take orders, clean the trays and give the food to the right costumer. That is a lot of work for one person! That would result to burnt food, dirty trays, and mixed up orders. What I mean by mixed up orders is that if one person orders a hamburger and fries and another person orders a cheeseburger and a soda, one person would get a hamburger and a soda, while the other person gets a cheeseburger and fries.

So far in the apprentice (a school project) I have learned that teamwork makes things easier and that the more people you have in a group the more ideas the group will have to use. Also you can also blend to or more ideas together to get one great project. Another thing I have learned is that it is almost impossible to accomplish some things without a team to help. For example, it is hard to play a game of football without a team. Don’t you think that it would be hard to score if there is nobody on your “team” to pass the ball to and if a member of the other team gets the ball it would be hard to get it back. The main point of post is that teamwork is important for several reasons and it is a great thing to have! :) Please leave a comment in the comment section and in your comment please rate my post 0 - 5 stars, 5 being the best. If you didn’t like my post and you can tell me it’s not like I'm going to track you down, tell me what I can do better. Also feel free to ask me any questions you have about my post. :)

                                                                              

2 comments:

  1. Dear Yesenia,

    Your blog post was great. You are very much right teamwork is needed for almost everything. Thanks for reminding me that. I would give you a 4 because you could have added a little more detials.

    Sincerly,
    Hemani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hemani,
    Thank you for commenting! First off I got a 4 out of what? Also what kinds of details should I include? For example like if I said there was a car, you would probably say to say what color it is and what type of car it is. Thanks again! :)

    From,
    Yesenia

    ReplyDelete