Sunday, March 6, 2011

                                            Good Luck Charlie

 If you are in the age range from 6-12 years of age, possibly older or younger, you have most likely heard of Good Luck Charlie. This is a TV show on Disney channel. It's about this baby named Charlie and her family. The reason they call it good luck charlie is because in each show there is a problem and at the end Teddy, Charlie's older sister, videotapes her and sometimes others giving advice about what happened and how to deal with it, and at the end She or others say "good luck Charlie." On the picture at the right is Amy, Charlie's mom, Bob, Charlie's dad, Charlie, Teddy, Charlie's sister, Gabe and PJ Charlie's older brothers ( PJ is older.) There are other character's not in the picture such as Ivy, Teddy's bff, Spencer, Teddy's boyfriend or at least was, Emit, PJ's bff and Mrs. Dalfny, there next door neighbor.

I think that this is a great show for children, especially for children ages 8-13, maybe even older. If I were to rate this show 1-5 I would give it a five. I gave it a five because it gives use full advise, Charlie is adorable and this show is entertaining to me. If you like funny realistic shows unlike New Jersey Shore than I think you would enjoy this show. Here is a link to Disney.com on the Good Luck Charlie part of it.
http://tv.disney.go.com/disneychannel/goodluckcharlie/

Please comment on my post even if you didn't like it! If you didn't like it then please tell me what I can do to make it better. Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment