Friday, March 18, 2011

School Uniforms  School Uniforms


 Should schools force kids to wear school uniforms? As you know some schools make kids wear uniforms but, others don't. Should that change? Should all schools make kids wear uniforms, or should all schools let kids wear what they want? Of course appropriate for school.          
 I think that schools shouldn't have uniforms that kids would have to wear everyday. Many kids across the world would not like it if they had to wear a school uniform. Thank the lord in heaven that I don't have to wear a school uniform.I think that wearing a school uniform is a bad idea because the school would be so boring with everyone wearing the same thing. Also it would be hard to tell who is who which might cause confusion during classes. What I mean by that is that if the teacher gets mixed up with who is who the whole class will get confused as well and then that will cause delay in the students learning. Sometimes I wonder why would a school would even force children to wear a boring uniform, I mean it's like were're in the military.

 That is just my opinion on the topic, so I would like to hear what you think, so please leave a comment. I would also like to hear what you thought of my post. If you didn't like my post please tell me how to make it better. Thanks for reading!:)




                                              

1 comment:

  1. i didnt even read the thing i just played with the fish and snowman ;)

    ReplyDelete