Friday, March 18, 2011

      Never Give Up


 Have you ever been told you couldn't do something you wanted to do, like what your dream job is? Well a lot of people have. In the movie Pursuit of Happiness with Will Smith, Will Smith tells his child that he isn't going to be a professional basketball player because he wasn't good enough when he was his age. The only thing that did was crush his son's dreams and make him sad. I think that he was wrong to do that because just because you can't do something doesn't mean someone else can't. Also the person who was told that wouldn't go after their dreams at all. Then they will never know if he/she would ever accomplish their dreams.

 I know for a fact that no matter what someone tells you, you should go after your dreams and never give up. If you believe you can achieve! When ever someone tells you you can't do something,  just say that over and over if you start to feel that their right, because their not.  Everyone can do anything that they set their minds to.  I kind of had the opposite experience of what I am telling you  when I joined karate. I wasn't good at all when I first started karate but, I never gave up because other kids in the karate class told me with more practice you'll be as good as a black belt. I wouldn't have stopped taking karate classes but, they helped me work harder to get better.

 If you have had anyone tell you that you shouldn't try to accomplish your dreams tell me about it in the comment section. Also I would like to hear your thought about how my post, even if you didn't like it. If you didn't like it tell me how I can make it better. Thanks for reading my post.
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment