Friday, March 25, 2011

              Holes


  Holes is a movie about a kid named Stanley.Stanley  gets accused of stealing a pair of sneakers that was going to charity for them to sell. Really Stanley didn't steal the sneakers but, because of Zero, another boy, he is at Camp Green Lake. Camp Green Lake is a dried up lake in the middle of a dessert where they make you dig holes five feet wide and five feet deep. It's Zero's fault because he needed new shoes but is homeless so he didn't have the money to but new ones. That's why he decided to take the ones at the charity.He didn't know it was a big deal though because he can't read so he couldn't read the name at the side of the shoes, which was the signature of a famous baseball player. That's how they both end up at Camp Green Lake. So they're both stuck digging holes in the hot sun with little to drink. Or are they?
holes
 Holes is also a book, so if you like to read I suggest you read the book. Unlike most movies based on books the movie and book are almost exactly the same. I would suggest this book to you if you like mysteries,reality and adventurous stories. I really liked the book and movie so, if I had to rate it from 1-5, I would give it a  4 1/2. I would like to ask you a few questions before you leave my blog. 1. Did you like my post and if not tell me how I can make it better. 2. Would you like to dig in a dried up lake because you got framed for stealing shoes. And 3. Do you think you will read or watch Holes? If you do tell me how it was, did you like ti or not so much. I hope you do like it though cause it is a really good movie and book! Thanks and please tell your friends, family and anyone you know to come onto my blog! Bye! :)










                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment