Friday, January 7, 2011

                                 My New Year's Resolution
      
     Every year almost everybody makes a New Year's resolution and says their going to do it. From past experience that is a bunch of lies. I think the reason for that is that people want to do the things on their list, but never get to do it because they forget what they wanted to do. I can help you with that if that is what your like. First write your goals on a piece of paper. Next place it somewhere were you'll see it everyday.(Ex: your refrigerator, closet, next to TV, etc.) I know that it can be hard to make a New Year's resolution, so here is my resolution to give you ideas. 
  •     Become a yellow high or green belt. I would like to accomplish this because I would like to be a black belt but that is going to take years and lots of practice and I mean alot, so instead of trying to go for it right away I am going to take it little by little by little.
  •     Make my blog post better so I can get 10 or more followers. This is one thing I want to accomplish because I would like to get better at my writing and if I get more followers I know that my blog post are getting better.
  •     Make a song because if I make a song that sounds good and I can play it (on my alto sax), I might be able to have a solo at a concert in school.                                                                                                                                                                  
  •     Not fail any classes because if I do i'm in really BIG trouble, and if I get a really good average, I might get into honors class or if anything level 1. ( level 1 is good)
  •    Try somthing new. I would like to do this because i'm always eating the same food and doing the same things and that gets boring, so now i'll try something and I might like it so I can do it over and over.(Or eat it over and over.)
       I hope I helped you make a new years resolution and helped you stay to it. Tell me if my blog helped you or not and if it didn't tell me how I can make it better.                                                                                                  
          


    

No comments:

Post a Comment