Friday, January 28, 2011

Tango Face Surprise Clip Art
             A Very Big Surprise     

   Have you ever been clue less about something important like going to work or going to school, well that happened to me. Sometimes I can be so clue less that there can be a blizzard going on at that very moment and I might not even notice because I'm so focused on the time. Things like what I'm about to tell you about happens to me alot especially during the winter, so don't be surprised.
  So not long ago it snowed at nite  pretty hard but, since I was asleep and I don't watch the news that often I didn't know. My school starts at 8:30 but I have to get ready by 7:40 because I take the school bus to school. Anyway  I dreadfully wake up and get out of bed still feeling sleepy. I don't have a alarm clock so I usually just check my phone. So I do that and when I look at the time I'm suddenly wide awake. It's 7:57 A.M.! I was so surprised at the time because one nobody else was awake and two my mom always has her alarm clock set for 7:00 A.M.. I dropped my phone on my bed as I sprinted into my mom's room."Mom mom wake up it's 7:57!"
"Go back to bed." my mom mumbled sleepily and annoyed.
"But It's way past 7:00, I have to go to school!" I yelled worried.
"There is no school today. Didn't you see all the snow on the road," my loving mom said this time angrily.
I go back to my room shocked at words that came out of my mothers mouth.I look out the window and ask myself, " How can I not notice all that snow outside," I ask myself as I walk toward my soft comfortable bed. Oh well I guess I might as well enjoy my extra day of from school. Yes! :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment