Saturday, November 27, 2010

                  A Accidental Mistake
    Swish go the automatic doors as my annoying brother, loving mom, and I walk towards the death trap, Children's Wear. " Do we have to come to Children's wear?'' My brother and I ask.
" Yes, you both need winter clothes."
" Okay," I respond.
My mom takes a while looking for clothes she thinks look nice, but I always think the complete opposite. After a while I get really bored, so I decide to go to were all the toys are. I see dolls, trucks and stuffed animals, none of which catch my eye. Then I see it, a bright, round yo-y with colorful swirls on it. Since the yo-yo was already out of it's box, I picked it up and started to play with it. The swirls looked so cool spinning round and round. My mom called me to try on some clothes, which of course I thought were very ugly. I put the yo-yo in my pocket and ran to my mom. Once I tried on all the clothes it was time to go. I forgot that the yo-yo was in my pocket and I ended up taking it home. The alarm didn't go off so I didn't find out about it until I got home. It was a crazy day for me and I can still remember it as if it were to happen yesterday. ( I was only 3 when this happened!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Yesenia,
    Nice experience to write about! I can relate to you in a way too. Once me and my mom went Christmas shopping when I was around 5 and then I found this really neat pen. So when me and my mom left (the opposite of yours) the buzzer actually buzzed but me and my mom got away with it for FREE! Can you believe that?
    Well nice post again,
    Rupanil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting a comment Rupanil! I'm am glad that i'm not the only one who has accidentally stole something, but that just makes us human right?
    Thanks,
    Yesenia

    ReplyDelete