Friday, November 19, 2010

Themes

              Responsibility to do a Good Job
  We all have had times that we got trusted  with a important responsibility, well this was mine.  It was a beautiful Sunday morning, not a cloud in the sky. Birds, the guardians of the sky, sing and fill my ears with the peaceful sound. All seems perfect but that all can change in a instant.
   We've all have had responsibilities, well this was mine . When I got a goldfish, the pet of my choice,  I wanted to always feed him, and so did my brother, a little bother. We were both little so we fought about every little thing, including feeding the fish. My mom got annoyed so she split up the days that we feed the fish. It was my turn to feed the fish the next day and I had to go to school so I was in a hurry, and I forgot to feed the fish. I realized that I didn't feed the fish and that he must be starving, so I fed the fish not knowing that my brother fed him already!!! There goes my mom's trust in me.

                     
                     Try New Things
   You know the old argument were your mom would say eat your vegetables and you would say no. well my mom sayed you have to try new things. My mom broke me that way. She me eat broccoli! I looked at the broccoli and changed my mind about eating it, but the pressure was on. My mom and my dad were both wacthing me, so I had no choose but to eat it. As I slowly slid the grew some green thing known as "food" I tried to pretend that it was chocolate. It finally reached my mouth and slowly I took a bite. After about two seconds later I spit the "food" out. "That is so gross!" I yelled. I ended up throwing up.
       At the time I thought why did I try that horrible thing? Now I think at least I tried it, sure I didn't like it, but I still gave it a chance. The whole point of trying something new is to see if you will like it, you have to do that alot when your a baby so you should be able to do it now.
         
             

No comments:

Post a Comment