Friday, November 12, 2010

                       Milestone Interest
      I love cooking as much as I love karate. I would always ask my mom everyday, "can I help?" She would always " No," But I would keep asking anyway. Finally one day when my mom was making french toast, she said " do you want to help?" I sprinted to my room, put my hair in a pony tail and washed my hands. " what do I do," I asked.
         " You are just like a puppy so hyper, all you have to do is mix this bowl of eggs and cinnamon."
         '' Thats it?"
         " Yup."
          I mixed the bowl of eggs and cinnamon and after my mom made it into french toast. We had a great breakfast, and I didn't break or spill a thing!
          If you have ever wanted to do something, but couldn't and then eventually could, tell me how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment