Wednesday, November 3, 2010

            My Halloween Experience
       On Halloween day I went to my best friend's house. We went trick- or- treating with my brother, my best friend's neighbors and another friend. My best friend was a Christmas tree, my other friend was a hobo, my brother was Luigi, my best friend's neighbor was a bumblebee, her other neighbor was a soldier from the army and I was a native American Indian.
             Once everyone got to my best friend's house we headed out and went to our first house. We all had so much fun talking and fooling around with each other. Hours and hours went by but, to us they felt like minutes. At about 5:00 my best friend, my other friend, my brother, my best friend's mom and I all went back to my best friend's house to relax and eat. We ate pizza, some hot wings, traded candy and watched a little TV. At about 6:30 we left again for some more trick- or- treating. About 2 hours later my mom says " time to go home. I had a fantastic time hanging out with my friends, and I got tons of candy.
              Halloween was fantastic this year for me and I would love to hear about how you spent yours, so please tell me all about it!
            

No comments:

Post a Comment