Friday, November 5, 2010

                   Milestone Place
    In New Jersey there is a city named South Plainfield, and in South Plainfield there's a place called Tiger Shculmann's. My mom found Tiger Shculmann's one day and signed me and my brother up.
       As I walked through the door I saw a big red and black mat, pads on the wall with a tiger on them and a really big United states of America flag hung up on the wall. I felt so scared. Nobody was there but the owner, a secratary and Joshu was there. As I went to the locker room for girls, I wondered if people would be kind. I went to the mat and stood there waiting for class to start. Soon a boy and a girl come through the door and onto the mat. I just stand there until class starts. We did a warm up, push ups and some sit ups. After that Joshu paired us up, me with the girl and my brother with the boy. Joshu showed us what to do and told us to practice that with our partners. I did like 75% of it wrong, but Joshu and my partner showed me how to do it and helped me.
 By the end of class I had made a new Friend and a new interest.
         I tried something new and I liked it, so if you have ever tried something new and liked it, please tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment