Thursday, November 4, 2010

                                                 Milestone  Event
             My parents have always been proud of me but, this made them as proud as they can be. The day I graduated from elementary school. That day I was as exited as a child getting a puppy, or a monkey with a boatload of bananas. It took a long time for me to get called up, but it was worth the wait. My parents couldn't stop telling me how proud they were, in fact they were as proud as if  it were my high school graduation. Even though it sounds like all happy times it wasn't. There where also sad times, because not everybody was going to the same school. There was also a slide show of pictures the photography club took during the school year. Alot of people started to cry during the slide show but, for some reason I didn't. It  felt like I was going to cry, but still nothing.
            I had a great time graduating from elementary school and now I get to go to middle school. That's one school down and three more to go!
            If you ever have had a sad milestone, please tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment