Monday, November 1, 2010

                                      Milestone object
               When I was around 5 years old,on July 27 my parents bought me a bike. It wasn't much. It was just a pink barbie style bike with the little strings at the end of the handlebars and a backpack where a basket would usually go, but I loved it as much as if it were my parents.
                As I sprung up and down in the air with a big smile on my face my dad asked, ''do you want to go to the park?" Once we got there I leaped onto my brand new bike and rode it up and down the sidewalk, since I already knew how to ride a bike. It was fantastic, the wind blasting in my face, the scent of the tires rubbing against the sidewalk and the sound of the strings at the end of the handlebars ruffling  against each other.
                Even though I knew my parents loved me, this showed me that they loved me more than I thought.
                 I just wrote about one of my many milestones and I would love to hear about one of your's, so please tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment